Thursday, July 25, 2013

ANOTHER PERFECT DAY AT THE LAKE

Who is luckier_Prince George or me? The Prince was born into Royalty but I was born to sail on a lake on a perfect day in July. Besides, the English Royalty tradition seems wrong to me. Why should a person have instant wealth and privilege because of his parents? It is better to have to earn your own way into the world by laboring in the vineyard. I think that I am luckier than the Royals because I have earned my way into a life of leisure on a beautiful lake. Well okay, luck had a lot to do with it but it wasn't luck based on my parents. It was luck based on who I married!!
Like · Comment

2 comments:

  1. The Tsar Sayz: In Amerika it helps to be born into a white, middle-class family. For everyone else, it really does take luck.
    -Tsar Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tsar sounds way too sensible and fair minded. I resent his attitude!

      Delete