Monday, March 5, 2012

IN THE NEWS



Tomatoes ...
                               
 Last week I heard on the radio that killer tomatoes hit the Midwest and caused a monkey to die of a heart attack. My wife says I need a hearing aid. I hear just fine but there sure are some bizarre news stories on the radio 
pets.onas...
Another strange story I heard was about a tissue issue. A scientific survey proves that rich intelligent Republicans prefer to have their toilet paper come off the top of the roll. The people who prefer to have their toilet paper come off the bottom of the roll are prone to cheating at cards. They deal from the bottom of the deck! These people tend to be dishonest in all their affairs. They are liberal democrats who want the government to support them by taxing wealthy Republicans. 
                                                       
                                        



                                 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Dreamer:
    May I tactfully suggest a hearing test.
    -TsarPat

    ReplyDelete