Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CHAPTER SIX

The Hairy Risk Taker School of Tap Dancing And Guide To Finding The Meaning Of Life became successful but one of its graduates, a newspaper reporter from the New York Times, questioned its ability to fight evil in the world as was promised by Hairy when he came out of retirement. The crack reporter, Lois Lane, pointed out that, “Sure, I can dance well and I can philosophize as well as Plato but I have not seen any reduction of evil in the world.”

Jasmine Loverly said, “You know, Hairy, she is right. We have produced some terrific bull shitters who can dance like Sammy Davis Junior but we have done nothing to reduce evil. We should get back on track and fulfill your promise of fighting evil.”

Hairy said, "Damn it. I was having so much fun that I forgot to stick with our goal. Hokay, Here is what we will do. Our graduate crack investigative reporter will be designated as our bird dog to sniff out evil so that we can deal with it. Lois, are you willing to do that?”


Lois said, “I would be honored to accept your challenge. I am thrilled to become a member of your team of evil fighters.” And so the hunt began…

2 comments:

  1. The Tsar wants to know if Lois Lane looks like a bird dog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she does. Nor only is she a "crack" reporter, she also has a beautiful tail!

      Delete