Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A NEW, EXCITING CHAPTER OF THE AVERAGE AMERICAN MAN



Tom Thompson called a meeting of the Immortal Philosophers and said, “I do not think that your ancient wisdom is capable of handling the problems of my modern world. Heraclitus was right when he said, ‘One cannot step twice in the same river.’ Today’s river is filled with slippery, rocky problems that you do not understand. I hereby release you to go back to antiquity and I thank you for trying to help. I will become a modern Superhero who will deal with these problems with the philosophy of comedy. I will help America to laugh its way out of trouble. After all what could be funnier than the weird antics of President Obama? I will fight his ridiculous programs with my own brand of ridiculous humor! Let the game begin. May the best sense of humor win. Wish me luck, oh wise ones!"
                                                            To be continued...




Philosophy is dangerous. Story about Socrates hope you enjoy!: In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in high esteem. One day an acquaintance

No comments:

Post a Comment