Thursday, June 27, 2013

DO MEN GET WISER WITH AGE?

Yes, I believe they do. Anyway, I think I did. Even though my brain has slowed down, I feel that I have greater insight than when I was young. I find that I make less impulsive decisions based on emotion. Therefore, I have more wisdom. I am more willing to search for compromise and I recognize that there are limits to my personal knowledge. I am more aware that there is more than one perspective to a problem. Also, I have a better understanding of the nature of women. There are huge differences between men and women. 


For most men, sex is as important as breathing. This is not true for women. Romance is their big thing. When a man sees a good-looking woman, his I Q is lowered by at least 20 points. Women take advantage of this by using their natural assets as well as makeup, red lips, hairspray, fingernails, and uplifting, sexy bras. Women feel it is better to be looked over than to be overlooked. The average woman would rather have beauty than brains because the average man can see better than he can think! A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.
                                         Image of Carmen Electra

No comments:

Post a Comment