Sunday, June 16, 2013

CELEBRATING FATHER’S DAY

Every child needs a dad they can count on. Children thrive when they have an involved father_someone who loves them, knows them, and guides them in achieving their destiny. The world is a better place because of involved fathers and grandfathers. I am proud to be one. The responsibility frightened and overwhelmed me. I was not a perfect father but somehow I hung in there and I am thankful for that. Now, I have wonderful relationships with my children and grandchildren. This makes me a very lucky guy. I feel sorry for the fathers who ran away from their responsibilities. They forfeited the happiness that comes from being a part of a loving family. Oh yeah, did I mention that mothers are even more important!  

                                                      Father’s Day | Leviner Wood Custom Tailors and Shirtmakers

No comments:

Post a Comment