Monday, April 15, 2013

NEW INSIGHTS INTO ORNITHOLOGY AND THE PRESIDENT’S BRAINS


This morning when I went out on the deck to fill the bird feeders, I looked around and there was not a bird in sight. After I went back inside, within seconds, a whole flock of birds descended on the feeders. Sassy blue jays, brilliant red cardinals, and ordinary sparrows were fluttering around enjoying the feast. I said to myself, “how the heck did they all suddenly know that I filled their feeders?” Then, I realized their secret. They all know how to tweet!!

To show his concern about the ever growing national debt, President Obama cancelled public tours of the White House and cut his pay by 5%. These two measures will quickly eliminate trillions of dollars of debt and balance our budget. He is even smarter than I thought he was! Our troubles are over because of these brilliant ideas. It is too bad that the Twenty-second Amendment of the Constitution sets a two term limit on the election of our President. I will really miss this guy_NOT !

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lance:
    Your joke made me laugh, twitter, twitter.
    - B. Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUMOR HELPS US TO KEEP OUR SANITY IN THIS CRAZY COUNTRY.

      Delete