Monday, November 5, 2012

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CANDIDATES!


 I have done some fact checking and discovered that the Presidential candidates are not who they say they are. I became suspicious when I noticed that one of them has big ears and always has a dumb look on his face. The other one has a remarkable likeness to Clark Kent. I asked George Teller, an unbiased and nonpartisan political expert, to do some research. Here is the shocking news that he came up with: President Obama is really Alfred E. Neuman wearing blackface as a disguise. His secret motto is, “What, Me Worry?” Mitt Romney is really Superman. His holy underwear is actually a Superman suit. If elected, he promises to find a phone booth and save America. So there you have it. The truth and nothing but the truth. Use this information to make the right choice in the voting booth.

My name is Harry Teets and I approve this public service announcement!
... net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Alfred-E.-Neuman-436×528.jpgWhat Makes Superman So Damned American? « Xavier School I.B. English ...
  1.    

4 comments:

  1. Did Donald Trump put you up this this?
    -TsarPat
    PS: Besides, it wouldn't work. Clark Kent couldn't find a telephone booth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always the cynic. You had to find a flaw in my plan. Instead of a phone booth, Clark could use a changing room at a men's clothing store.

      Delete
  2. this about sums it up for me:
    "Re-electing Obama is like backing the Titanic up and hitting the iceberg a second time. Electing Romney is like hitting a different iceberg"

    --unknown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt,

      You should run for President on the Libertarian Party ticket. I would vote for you!

      Delete