Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC

I can't sing and I can't dance but I love to listen to bluesy rock from the 1950's. It makes me want to be "Wild Again". It is "Powerful Stuff" and "Tuff Enuff" to make me want to boogie on down to "Kokomo" , Aruba, Jamaica, Bermuda, Key Largo, Montego Bay, Martinique, and Port-au-Prince. Love to party in the Caribbean! "Since When" am I too old to do "The Hippy Hippy Shake"? I get "All Shook Up" when I hear Buddy Holly's "Rave On". Hey Little Richard, "Oh, I love you So" when you sing "Tutti Frutti". Oh yeah, "Don't Worry Be Happy". I'm talking mixed drinks with mixed songs from the great sound track album from the 1980's movie COCKTAIL. Listen to it and be happy! If you do not have the CD, you can buy it at Amazon. Rock on, man.
Cocktail (1988 Film)

No comments:

Post a Comment