Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HOW IS YOUR VOCABULARY?

Mine is brobdingnagian but I suffer from lethologica. This does not discourage me from engaging in adoxography. I have been accused of being a philosophunculist as well as an inaniloquent person. However, the people who say these things usually get the dactylion from me. The lady next door is a callipygean and my friend in Pennsylvania is a gambrinous fellow who is usually capernoited. I am guilty of alphamegamia and anopisthography but strikhedonia helps me to cope. My wife is a hopeless cruciverbalist but I love her anyway. I hope that my witzelsucht does not vex you.

Thanksgiving is coming and we will soon be guilty of abligurition and cleptobiosis. We will be in a happy farctate with borborygmus. I plan on being a ventipotent, pyknic celebrant. If you knew the meaning of all the words used in this blog, you have won a worthless prize equal in value to Obama’s Noble Peace Prize. Congratulations!

“By words the mind is winged”! _Aristophanes  

5 comments:

  1. How crapulous! However, I found "capernoited" on the Worthless Word of the Day Website. It is Scots, so it fits some of my ancestors who obviously loaned their DNA to me.
    I'll drink to inebriety,
    Tsar Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a word site with which you can save those quondam words you're using:
    http://www.savethewords.org/
    Tsar Pat

    ReplyDelete