Tuesday, June 5, 2012

IS THERE SOMEONE YOU WILL MISS WHEN THEY ARE GONE?


Of course there is!  You should tell them before they are gone. Tell them how much you love them. Tell them how important they are to you. How you appreciate what they do for you. How they make you laugh and feel good. How they inspire you to do what needs doing. How you enjoy their company. How life is worth living because of them.

Life is uncertain and fragile. Nothing is forever. Tell them while you still can. Tell them before you regret not telling them before their gone. Hey, I wonder, will you miss me when I’m gone? 

4 comments:

  1. Of course I will miss you. You are fun and you make me laugh. Sometimes I think you have lost your mind with some of your opinions but everyone needs a little crazy in their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the Tsar will miss you, Lance, but mostly he will miss himself.
    TsarPat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tsar is an honest man. "Deep down, beneath all our insecurities, beneath all our hopes for and beliefs in equality, each of us believes we're better than anyone else." That is the nature of human beings! I will miss the Tsar, too, but not as much as I will miss myself.

      Delete