Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FUTURE FRAGMENTS OF ARROGANT SELF-IMPORTANCE

My wife thinks that I am arrogant to think that others want to read my blog. Because she is always right, I will no longer e-mail my blog to friends and family. From now on, if you wish to read my blogs, you will have to go to http://freelancethinker1.blogspot.com/ I will publish a new blog every Wednesday. I hope you will tell all your friends about my blog site. My goal is to win the first literary Nobel prize for blogging. I will share the million dollar prize with all my loyal followers!

Here are some of the titles of my future blogs: Why Australian men like to do it down under. How to see Europe for free. Lose weight with large portions of fat food. Why Chinese woman pilot has crack up when flying upside down. How to become rich and famous by writing a blog. Learn the mysterious sexual position used by Genghis Khan.(it is performed while riding a horse!) When to use moderation while drinking and when it is better to just get drunk. The sure fire technique for improving your memory. And, last but not least, how to always have good joss!

2 comments:

  1. Say it isn't so, Freelance. How the heck am I going to remember to check every Wednesday if I have had the benefit of your glob, er, blog, on "sure fire technique for improving ((sic)) you memory?
    I already know how to see Europe for free: Work for the Federal Government like I did; and I know how to get drunk (my mother told me). But, I hope you include diagrams with your treatise on Gengie.
    Tsar Patrovich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's arrogant, keep sending the emails, people like to be reminded and probably like reading it. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete